Tuesday, November 27, 2012

7 POUNDS LIGHTER BEFORE THANKSGIVING, WILL WEDNESDAY'S WEIGH-IN REVEAL MORE?

Posted by Dave C.

Last wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, I did my first induction weigh-in and was happy to have dropped from 298 to 291.2.

Tomorrow will be my second weigh-in since induction. I can honestly say I've only strayed from induction once and that was on Thanksgiving but I told myself it's only one day and a few slices slices of pumpkin pie, right?. :)

To be honest I'm a bit nervous for my weigh-in. Other thank Thanksgiving I've followed induction to the T. Will I have dropped any weight or worse yet will that holiday splurge cause me to have gained some back. I feel good body wise like I have dropped some. I have to wear my belt a notch tighter, my shirts feel a little looser.


I'll check in here tomorrow evening after work with tomorrow mornings outcome and thoughts. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Pages