Tuesday, November 20, 2012

WHY DO WE FALL?

Posted by Dave C.

That's the question that was answered in the movie Batman Begins directed by Christopher Nolan. Alfred asks Bruce Wayne, "Why do we fall, sir? So that we might learn to pick ourselves up."

That is my motto for this journey. I've fallen off the low carb wagon so many times and had literally given up. Well, I'm doing as Bruce Wayne did, learn to pick myself back up and I'm going to see this through.


I began this journey a week ago on Nov. 12th and started out at the grand old weight of 298 lbs. Seeing thaton the scale really hits one right in the gut. You can't help but to wonder why you did this to yourself.  I let the thought pass and decided I'm picking myself up, I can do this.

I weighed myself this morning on Nov 20th and was pleased to see I'm down to 293 lbs. This is a solid start and really inspires me to keep going forward.

I'm really picking myself up!

0 comments:

Pages